The Holiday Dessert you and your family needs!
These are so irresistible, easy to make, and taste like the perfect mini pecan pies, with the added benefit of superfoods and ingredients that are good for you gut!
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup water
Pecan Pie Layer:
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 cup chopped pecans
1 chia egg (1 tbsp chia seeds + 4 tbsp water
- combine and let sit for 5 minutes)
1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine crust ingredients and stir well until cookie dough forms. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine pecan pie layer ingredients and mix well (texture should be thin).
- Using a muffin baking sheet or similar, press about 1-2 tbsp of cookie dough into muffin liners, creating 8-10 mini pies.
- Spoon 1-2 tbsp of pecan pie filling over each crust.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Keep stored in refrigerator for 1 week or freezer indefinitely.