It sounds unreal, right? Well it is! Our friend, Danielle, from @cacaoforcoconuts, created this easy and insanely delicious vegan banana bread filled with our Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough balls!
Give this a try using our Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix.:
— 1 box You Again chocolate chip cookie mix
— 1/2 cup hazelnut butter (or any nut or seed butter!)
— 1/4 cup water
— 3 spotty bananas
— 2 flax eggs (2 Tbsp ground flax seeds, 5 Tbsp water)
— 1/4 cup almond milk
— 1 tsp vanilla extract
— 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
— 1 cup almond flour
— 1 cup gluten-free flour
— 2 tsp baking soda
1. In a mixing bowl, make cookie dough by combining mix, nut butter and water. Roll dough into balls. You’ll only use about half the dough so you can eat the rest :)
2. In another bowl, make flax egg by whisking together ground flax seeds and water. You can also use ground chia too. Set aside to thicken.
3. In a large bowl, mash 3 bananas. Add in almond milk, vanilla extract, chia eggs. Mix well.
4. Add in flours, baking soda and oil. Stir until well incorporated.
5. Fold in cookie dough balls.
6. Transfer to a baking dish. Lightly oil or line with parchment paper to avoid sticking!
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Remove from dish and let the bread cool on a wire rack.
8. Slice and enjoy! Store in fridge!