The perfect treat to make with your kids for Easter! Plus it's easy and ready in 15 minutes.
A doughy inside with a rich, crispy chocolatey shell.
They are vegan, grain-free and refined-sugar free. Something everyone can enjoy
Here’s what you need:
• 1 pack chocolate chip cookie mix
• 1/4 cup water
• 1/2 cup nut/seed butter
• 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Make the dough by combining cookie mix, water and nut/seed butter.
2. Form dough into “eggs” if desired size. Freeze for 5-10 minutes to harden.
3. Melt chocolate using a double boiler or microwave.
4. Dip “eggs” in chocolate. Freeze again to set the chocolate!
Recipe courtesy of @cacaoforcoconuts