It's time to fall in love with these Double Chocolate Cookie Bars!
Here is what you'll need:
- 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1 Mint Chocolate Cookie Mix
- 2/3 cup nut butter of choice (we like Peanut Butter in this recipe, but any will work great!)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 + 1/3 cup water
Step by step to bake chocolate cookie bars:
- Preheat oven to 350F Degrees. Lightly oil a bread loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix with nut butter and 1/4 cup water.
- Transfer Chocolate Chip Cookie Batter to the bread loaf pan, spreading evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes or until a toothpick or fork comes out clean.
- While the chocolate chip is baking, mix Mint Chocolate Cookie Mix with coconut oil and 1/3 cup water in a large bowl until creamy batter forms.
- When Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are done baking, allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Once cooled, carefully spread mint chocolate dough over the baked cookie bar in an even (1/2 inch thick) layer.
- Place pan in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Once the raw dough has hardened, cut into bars and enjoy! Keep these in the freezer (up to 2 weeks) or refrigerator (up to 1 week).