Use our adaptogenic, vegan and gluten-free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix with to whip up this Double Layer Cookie Cake with Chocolate “Cream Cheese” frosting. Save it for next time you need a boost for your mind, body and soul!
2 of our Chocolate Chip Cookie Mixes
1 cup creamy peanut butter (divided)
1/2 cup plain sparkling water (divided)
3/4 vegan plain cream cheese
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F & grab 2 small 6 inch cake pans and 1 large mixing bowl
2. In the mixing bowl, add 1 cookie mix, 1/2 cup peanut butter, and 1/4 cup sparkling water, stir until creamy batter forms. Pour into one cake pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through
3. Repeat with the second cookie mix (plus 1/2 cup peanut butter + 1/4 cup sparkling water), bake in second cake pan. Let both cool.
4. Meanwhile, in a food processor, add cream cheese, coconut sugar and chocolate chips, blending until creamy and chocolate chips are broken down.
5. Once cakes have cooled, carefully remove them from their pans. Frost bottom layer along all sides. Carefully add second layer and frost.