This simple & delicious banana bread is gluten free and dairy free. It's so easy and makes for a perfect weekly meal prep.
2 very ripe bananas
3 Pasture Raised Organic Eggs
1/3 cup Olive Oil
1 Package Oat Ginger Raisin Muffin Mix
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a bread loaf pan with coconut or avocado oil. We also like to add parchment paper to prevent sticking.
2. In a large bowl, mash and mix the bananas with the oil & eggs.
3. Add the baking mix and combine well with a spatula. Pour into the standard bread pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
4. At 40 minutes, insert a toothpick or fork to ensure the center comes out clean.
5. Let cool then enjoy with olive oil, grass fed butter, and honey.
*Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.